Friday, December 2, 2011

C4T#4

Program Evaluation

For the last C4T I was assigned Kim Cofino as my teachers blog this week. Her blog is called "always learning." The first post I commented on was about how her school was making a blended learning environment with the use of WordPress and Google Apps. WordPress is a blogging site and Google Apps are another way to keep everything organized as I have learned this semester in EDM310.
My comment: Hey Kim,
My name is Kimberly Lefferson and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am currently enrolled in EDM310 a class for future educators. I enjoyed reading this post. I have always loved using Google as a search engine but just this semester I have learned about its many other features. I love Google Docs! I have used them for many group projects and its a great tool when collaborating with others! I am excited to get out and use all these wonderful tools I'm learning about in my own classroom! I will be looking forward to reading more on your blog!

Then the second post I commented on was about how her school is trying to get an evaluation program set up to evaluate how their school is doing and what other people think they can do better! This post was great and they seem to be on a good journey and are very excited about it.
My comment: Hey Kim,
I am a student at the University of South Alabama and enrolled in EDM 310 a class for future teachers. I really enjoyed reading this blog post and thought it had a lot of important information. I think its great that so many people and big researchers have taken the time to help you in the process to start evaluating your schools programs. Evaluations are great since they not only tell you where you came from and how much you have achieved, but also what you want to do next or where you want your program to go.
Thanks for the great post!
Kimberly Lefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment