Sunday, October 2, 2011

C4K Summary (September)

Kids bloging



C4K # 1
For this C4K i was assigned Aneisha @ PT England School. She wrote about her experience with cross country. She wrote a story about how one day she didn't realize she had cross country at school and her mom made her go. She had to run and she didn't like running. I told Aneisha I enjoyed her story on cross country. I am not much of a runner either but when I was in fifth grade in our PE class we had to run a mile every now and then. I told her in my class we used to make it a competition and to see who was the fastest in the class. I encouraged her to keep up the good work and some times we have to do some things we might not want to.

C4K # 2
My assigned kids blog for the week didn't accept comments so I chose to comment on another kids blog. Her name is Abbie. She wrote about visiting Florida and described why she wanted to visit there. She said was because she could go to the beach and a pier with an amusement park on it. I told her I was born in Florida and loved going back and visiting. I also stated I loved going to the beach also. I told her that I would be interested in keeping up with other posts she wrote and told her to keep up the good work.

C4K # 3
This C4K i was assigned to the St. Elmo Explorers. I enjoyed the video. The children seemed to be having a good time making the video and creating their self portraits. I was assigned Dana for this C4K. I really liked her self portrait and her descriptive words about herself. I told her she did a great job and to keep up the good work.

C4K # 4
About My Avatar--Amber
This weeks C4K the student I was assigned had to describe the Avatar she made for her blog picture. She described her avatar as resembling herself. She also described her likes and put her avatar in a warm surrounding because her favorite season is summer. I stated that she had described her avatar very well and that my favorite season is summer too. I told her to keep up the good work.

1 comment: