Thursday, November 3, 2011

C4K Summary (October)

Wallwisher

C4K#5

I commented on room 3's wallwisher this week which is post #10. Their blog is Kids with a view and they're from New Zealand. Their wallwisher was all about questions to ask another class from Kentucky.
This is my comment: Hey room 3, my name is Kimberly Lefferson and I attend the University of South Alabama. I am currently enrolled in EDM310 a class for future teachers. I like the wallwisher with all of the questions for Kentucky. You all have some great questions. Keep up the good work, learn as much as you can and have fun! I look forward to reading your new posts!

Christopher Columbus' Ship The Santa Maria

C4K#6

This week I was assigned to read Walker's blog. He is in period 6. His post is about why we had school on Columbus Day. He explained because Christopher Columbus wasn't the first person to discover America the Native Americans were.
Here is my comment: My name is Kimberly Lefferson and I am a student at the University of South Alabama, and am currently enrolled in EDM310 where I was assigned your blog. Walker, I really enjoyed reading this post. You are right to say you wouldn't make friends or people who were in a spot before you move just because you wanted it. I definitely wouldn’t do that either! Great job writing and I understand why I as well as you had school on the tenth! Keep up the good work!!

Human skeleton with muscles skate boarding

This class blog also had a name generator. The name that was picked for me was Dalton period 5. His post was about the human esophagus. He is really interested in Science and how the body works.
This is my comment: Dalton, my name is Kimberly Lefferson and I attend the University of South Alabama. I am currently enrolled in EDM310 and I found your blog by the name generator. I like science and health as well. I think that the human body (as well as the esophagus) is really interesting! You seem really exited about the human body as well! Keep up the good work and keep up with what interests you the most!

Impossible quote to I'M POSSIBLE

C4K#7

This week I was assigned Anna's blog. All she had to say was that "she writes because she wan'ts to."
Here is my comment: Hey Ana, My name is Kimberly Lefferson and I am a student at the University of South Alabama and currently enrolled in EDM 310 a class for future teachers. It's great to hear you like to write and just because you want to. I hope you keep enjoying to write! Keep up the good work!

Kangaroo

C4K#8

Stevenson's Blog Post
This week I was assigned to right on Post #17. This post was an animation of the Australian Outback by Stevenson. As the animation video went on he states some facts about the animals he has illustrated.
This is my comment:Stevenson,
I am a student at the University of South Alabama and currently enrolled in EDM310 a class for future teachers. I really liked how you created and animated The Australian Outback. It was very colorful and looked great! I also liked that you narrated it and added some fun sounds at the end. Good Job and keep up the great work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment